STATUTORY COMPLIANCESIncorporating or registering your company is only the first step. We advise and assist you in complying with the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, its related rules, and Secretarial Standards that protect your business from penal action and reputational damage.
SERVICES WE OFFER
- We advise your company on timely compliance with the Companies Act, 2013, and other transaction-based compliance requirements that arise in the course of doing business.
- Drafting the Notice, Agenda, Minutes, and other related documents needed to facilitate meetings of the Board of Directors, Committees, and company shareholders
- Filing the required e-forms with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) accurately and on time
- Director-related compliance requirements including preparing the Directors’ disclosures and declarations and KYC filings required by the MCA
- Maintaining and updating the statutory registers of the company as per the Companies Act
- Share management services including issuance, split, transfers, and paying stamp duty on share certificates